We have built a reputation for excellence in every aspect of our business. That excellence is derived from one single source: the quality of our people. At Embrey, we place a premium not only on individual talent and experience, but the ability to integrate into a team and contribute to a common goal. Above all, we value people who share our values: Honesty and integrity in everything we do.
We provide an environment that encourages personal growth and provides opportunities for career advancement. Embrey is an equal opportunity employer.
Embrey offers very competitive, comprehensive benefits to all eligible full-time employees. Our benefits include:
- Employer contributions towards Health Insurance plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance plans
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Match towards 401K Retirement Plan with immediate vesting at 100%
- Paid PTO Days, Floating Holiday, and a Volunteer Day
- Company Observed Holidays and Christmas Shutdown at the Corporate Office
- Paid Parental Leave
- Casual, yet Classy dress code
For more information about career opportunities at Embrey, please visit our Embrey Recruiting and Job Openings page, or contact our Human Resources Department.